All parents/guardians seeking admission of their wards have to ensure right at the time of admission and at the beginning of each session that they will comply strictly with terms and rules herein stated and modification according to requirement from time to time will have to be followed by them. (Also see school diary for further details).
1. All pupils should be present in the school on the opening day of each session in neat & clean complete uniform.
2. Irregular attendance, unjustified absence or objectionable moral influence justify dismissal of a pupil.
3. No other book than the required text books should be brought to the school.
4. No child will be allowed to leave premises during class hours without the knowledge and permission of Principal.
5. Any damage to school property will be subjected to fine. The decision of the Principal regarding the amount will be final.
6.The school is not responsible for goods lost. Children should not bring or wear valuable articles while coming to school.
7.No pupil suffering from contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend school before recovery and submission of medical fitness certificate.
8.No teacher can undertake private tuition of any pupil without the prior permission of the Principal.
9.Parents are requested to enforce regularity and discipline. They will kindly see that their children prepare their lessons daily.
1 0.Each student is required to be present for 75 percent of the school days as a prerequisite condition for promotion.
11.Politeness, courtesy of speech and conduct should be inculcated with