Candidate seeking admission in class-1" will be between 5 to 7 years on 31st March. Same rule will be followed for onward classes as for class-2"' between 6 to 8 years.
Required documents :-
For admission in Class-Prep. to 1st submission of photocopy of birth certificate is compulsory at the time of submission of admission form.
From class-2' onward T.C. and Marksheet of previous class is compulsory at the time of admission. If T.C. is not available at the time of admission it must be submitted within 15 days from the admission date.
If the previous school is not affiliated to C.B.S.E. T.C. must be countersigned by District Education Officer.
1. Certain documents like Birth Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Mark Sheet of Previous Class and photocopy of Aadhar (if available) of Student and Parents should be submitted to the Fee Registration counter for maintenance of record. These documents should be submitted within 15 days from the date of admission.
2. Student who has failed in previous school will not be admitted and T.C. of such student will not be accepted. In case the child fails in the previous school, the admission stands cancelled and he/she can be allowed in lower class if seats are available.
3. Till T.C. and all other related documents are not submitted, the admission is only provisional and will stands cancelled.
4. No demand for changing the Date of Birth will be entertained. (Unless, T.C. counter signed by the DIOS with changed record from the previous school is submitted in the Office).
5. Migration certificate to be submitted in case a child is from any other board except CBSE (for Class-XI)